|i have a goal in life
||[Mar. 21st, 2006|04:39 pm]
so i decided that now i for sure want to be a doctor.|
for a multitude of reasons.
some of them being:
1. the world does not function without doctors. i'll rest better at the end of my dying days knowing that i contributed to the functioning of the world and the people living in it.
2. we all live vicariously through our children.
3. if my dad and my mom, two of the wisest and most deep-thought people i know dream me to be a doctor, well then, that puts being a doctor on a whole other level for me.
4. im not doing this only for them.
5. i want to really do something, start something. and this is the best way i see fit.
6. my want to be a doctor is so intense that everything i'm putting on this list seems very shallow.
7. this may very well be the most important reason:
i want to make enough money one day and carry enough weight in society to fund things and better things. i want to fund anna zhu so she can share with the world her amazing talent for photography. i cannot hold a candle to her. i dont think any young artist i have seen can. she's really something else and i dont even know if she sees it, but i do. and, im going to do all i can to make sure her work is SEEN.
i want to give diamond bar city a decent library. the one i see is horrible. i want it to be futuristic and beautiful and a playground for young and beautiful minds.
and i want to start medical programs for students that is solely merit/ambition based. not... fiscally and who my daddy is based.
and i want a farmhouse and i want to make house calls.